Pages

Subscribe:

Make Money With Affiliate Programs

Sunday 1 January 2012

Make Money For Free Online With 3 Methods I've Made Money With

By Paul M Ventura:

Making money online is everyone's dream on some level. The problem is that there are so many scams designed to rope in desperate people with promises of huge payouts in exchange for a small initial fee. Today I'm going to cover 3 ways to make money FOR FREE online which you can use to begin generating serious earnings for yourself to take into the new year with you to make this the best year yet as you realize your financial independence.

Freelance Writing

As many of my readers know, I got my start as an article/content writer for a service which is no longer around. I made good money from some of my clients and I lived off of that much needed income when I was just getting into affiliate marketing until I got a foot hold.


There are lots of great article writing websites for connecting article writers with webmasters looking for content for their websites, articles, and other material. Fiverr.com, for example, and similar micro job sites are great for quick paydays.

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is my personal favorite way to make money for free online, minus the recommended costs of registering a domain and getting that domain hosted.

Affiliate marketing means that you take someone else's product and promote it for them to other people, in this case online. I think most everyone knows that I'm big into affiliate marketing; I like to teach people how to make money through affiliate marketing because you can literally use affiliate marketing to make money in what niche and reflecting whatever interest you have.

This is because there are affiliate offers tied to virtually any niche out there. If you like cars, you can get paid to send traffic towards sites like AutoTrader, get paid for selling informational products which relate to cars, or get paid for generating leads to other automobile related sites, as well.

Create Your Own Product

The biggest earners in affiliate marketing make the majority of their money through product creation. It's never been easier to create a product, particularly a digital one like an informational product. You simply identify a niche which is in need of a product and has a market/audience who would be willing to buy it.

A lot of merchants outsource much of this process, even the actual creation of the product, to others. I believe that if you're going to be selling a product, unless you have an entire team of tech support or general support people working for you (which you likely won't have just starting out) you'll want to create it yourself so that you can be assured of both the quality and so that you can effectively field any questions people have for you.

Product creation is a substantial process, however, which is why I've put together a complete guide on product creation which covers everything from how to create a product, how to easily design a sales page for it, how to market it, how to sell it, how to get affiliates; everything you need to know is covered so I urge you to check it out by clicking on the first link in this paragraph.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Paul_M_Ventura




0 comments:

Post a Comment